Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, your big day is finally around the corner! We are here to help you with one of the most important tasks on your wedding to-do list – organize elegant Wedding Invitation Cards for your guests.
Vishakha Collections strives to provide you the best online ordering experience for Indian Wedding Invitation Card, all from the comfort of your home.
We deliver an experience which is even better than going to a physical Indian wedding card store to purchase Wedding Invitation Card. You can :
1. View our entire designer Wedding Invitation Card collection online with prices
2. Experience free shipping across India, and discounted shipping worldwide. We courier Wedding Invitation Card globally, including countries such as the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore and Dubai
3. Experience transparent pricing with no hidden charges on Wedding Invitation Card
4. Experience live customer support with our Wedding Invitation Card experts via whatsapp and calls through the entire order process
Designer Wedding Invitation Card
At Vishakha Collections, we have a vast collection of designer Wedding Invitation Card, representing our diverse and rich culture. Based on your design preferences, you can view printed Wedding Invitation Card across categories such as Floral, Traditional, Festive & Royal You can also filter Wedding Invitation Card based on religious and cultural backgrounds such as Hindu, Punjabi, South Indian, Christian and Muslim.
Here’s a little peek into our design Wedding Invitation Card collection.
Indian Wedding Invitation Card By Design:
1. Floral Wedding Invitation Card: Fresh florals, pastel & bright, for all seasons. Something light and beautiful for every bride
2. Traditional Wedding Invitation Card: Bright & festive, capturing the essence of a traditional Indian wedding
3. Festive Wedding Invitation Card: Something weddingy, yet minimal – a modern twist to the traditional Indian wedding
4. Royal Wedding Invitation Card: Rich and intricate styles, capturing the feel of your vibrant wedding festivities
Indian Wedding Invitation Card By Culture:
1. Hindu Wedding Invitation Card: United in diversity – from traditional designs to fresh florals, these wedding invitations are Indian by heart & diverse in design
2. Punjabi Wedding Invitation Card: Elegant inlays & arches, quotes from the Guru Granth Sahib, all coming together to make the perfect wedding card for your auspicious Anand Karaj
3. South Indian Wedding Invitation Card: From banana leaves to Kanjivaram weaves, we have them all for your Shubh Muhuratham
4. Christian Wedding Invitation Card: Fresh florals and beautiful arches for the perfect Church wedding
5. Muslim Wedding Invitation Card: Rich ornate designs with elements from Islamic patterns and Mughal architecture, capturing the essence of your special Nikah ceremony & festivities
Printed Wedding Invitation Card can be supplemented with matching RSVP cards and details cards. These are typically taken by NRI’s to complete their wedding invitation suite.
The best part is that a matching e Wedding Invitation Card can be taken with each printed Wedding Invitation Card. These e Wedding Invitation Card can be used to invite outstation guests, as well as reminders closer to the wedding.
E Wedding Invitation Card can be sent via email or whatsapp, making them very convenient when your wedding is just around the corner. You can view our entire Indian wedding e-Wedding Invitation Card collection and choose a design that you like.
We also provide a wide variety of popular motifs which can be placed on printed and e Wedding Invitation Card. We have taken special care to provide a diverse motif collection so that you can choose one based on your religious and cultural preferences for each function.
Most of us are often at a loss for words when it comes to any big occasion and what can be bigger than a big fat Indian wedding with its many functions such as Mehendi, Sangeet, Cocktail, Wedding and Reception. For this reason, we have created a library of Wedding Invitation Card wording & message templates for your various functions which you can edit or use for guidance.
We are delighted that you are considering us for your wedding invitation. Feel free to message or call us for any assistance.
Location: 114 B, CC Block, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi